The Cantina Fratelli Pardi (The Pardi Brothers’ Winery) story begins in 1919, when the brothers Alfredo, Francesco and Alberto Pardi established the business on the ground floor of the Saint Marcus Hospital. The wines were sold all over Umbria, and sometimes also out of the region, to important customers, such as the Vatican. In 1925, at the exhibition of Oils and Wines from Umbria and Sabina, the Pardi Brothers were awarded the silver medal for their red table wines by the Minister of National Economy. Fast-forward to 2002, when Francesco, Gianluca Rio and Alberto Mario, eager to keep the family’s wine-making tradition alive, revived their great-grandfathers’ winery. Today the same way of thinking and commitment of the family are handed down by the new generation with enthusiasm.